- Sharing of information concerning facility safety and maintenance
- Assessment of inspection and diagnosis results
- Safety management of construction projects
- Safety inspection of ground subsidence
- Safety inspection of small-scale vulnerable facilities
- Advancement of technologies for safety and maintenance
- Development of expert technical personnel for facility safety
- Securing the safety of key national infrastructure facilities
- Integrated maintenance for special bridges
- Secretariat of the Apartments Defect Dispute Mediation Committee
- Office Supporting Overseas Advancement
Introduction to facility information system constructionsns
Introduction to the integrated facility information management system
Facility Management System (“FMS” hereinafter) is designed for the real-time inclusive management of information concerning facilities, safety diagnosis agencies, maintenance service providers, etc. using an Internet-based system (http://www.fms.or.kr) to deploy the information system related to the safety maintenance of facilities. The FMS facility information is not only for the simple management of facility history; it also plays a significant role as foundation for developing policies on the safety of state facilities based on the design documents, supervision reports, inclusive safety inspection reports, results of safety inspection and precision safety diagnosis, and all history information registered while the relevant facilities are installed, including repair and reinforcement history.
- < Facility Management System ( www.fms.or.kr ) >
Flow Chart of Facility Management System Service
FMS service procedure
- Classification and types of target facilities
- FMS maintains facilities that require special management to ensure convenience and safety of public use or highly advanced technologies for repair and maintenance due to structural features, including bridges, tunnels, harbors, dams, buildings, rivers, water and sewage facilities, retaining walls, and cut slopes.
Information concerning repair and reinforcement, precision safety diagnosis, and repair and maintenance service providers are registered and managed online using web (Internet) pages in order to construct the information system related to safety and maintenance of facilities, including basic facility information, completed drawings, supervision reports, safety inspection reports, precision inspection and safety diagnosis reports, and maintenance-related history information.